A summary of the most important information you must know:
Purpose of data processing:
Vedado Apartment online S.L., (hereinafter, “Vedado Apartment“) is responsible for the treatment of the personal data that are processed through this website and its sub-domains, or through any of our tools or applications (“Website and Apps“).
In the following clauses, we provide information about the rights you have, and about the use we will make of the personal data you provide in the different forms the Website and the Apps contain, under the General Data Protection Regulation (“RGPD”)
If you have any question about the processing of your personal data, contact us to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact our Data Protection Delegate to the following address email@example.com.
Purpose of data processing, legal basis and data disclosure:
In the following paragraph you will find information about:
- The purpose of the processing of your personal data, that is to say, the reason why Vedado Apartment processes your personal data.
- The legal basis allowing Vedado Apartment to process your data for each of the stated purposes.
- The recipients of your personal data. For these purposes, we inform you that we don’t disclose your personal data to third parties unless there is a legal obligation to do so (Tax authorities, Judges and Courts, Police forces and Law enforcement authorities…) or expressly indicated here, along with the purpose of the disclosure. On another note, Vedado Apartment data processors, that is to say, the service providers requiring access to your personal data in order to fulfill their functions, will be able to access them.
- Existence of international data transfer
- Conservation period of the data you provide. For these purposes, we inform you that we store your personal data as long as our contractual relationship with you exists, and after termination if you have agreed to it. Similarly, we hereby inform you that your data will remain blocked during the period of prescription of obligations for each purpose stated below.
· 1. Purposes of the processing
- Management of your personal data in order to keep in contact with the organization you represent, management of claims or inquiries you may ask and claims for payment from the organization you represent.
- Communications from Vedado Apartment for the following purposes:
- To invite you to events.
- To inform you about novelties and offers related to Vedado Apartment.
- To inform you about novelties and offers from partners in the industry of holiday rentals (advertising media, software tools hardware and insurance companies).
- Communications from Vedado Apartment partners working in the industry of holiday rentals (advertising media, software tools hardware and insurance companies).
- Communications from Vedado Apartment for the following purposes:
· 2. Legal basis:
The legal basis allowing us to process your personal data for each purpose stated in paragraph 2 are:
- Legitimate interest: keeping in contact with the organization to which we provide services.
- Consent: by checking the box in the register form (or in the personal data use preferences page), you will authorize Vedado Apartment to send you commercial communications according to the terms established in paragraph 2 b) and c).
· 3. Recipients
Your data may be disclosed to third parties in the following cases:
- The organizations in the industry as mentioned in paragraph 2 b) and c) who will send you commercial communications in case you have agreed to it.
- Courts or Public administrations to fulfill a legal requirement.
Similarly, Vedado Apartment service providers who are considered data processors, may have access to your personal data. The service providers who could access your data provide services such as technology and systems services, personal data processing tools, cloud hosting services, marketing campaigns, which are integral to the functions of the service we provide and are necessary to deliver such service.
You may request more information on the recipients of your data by sending an email to this address firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to indicate the process whose recipient you would like to get to know better.
· 4. Data disclosure (international transfers)
International transfers of your personal data to the Company service providers may be carried out. These providers may be located outside the European Economic Area. If it hasn’t been established that their protection level is equivalent to the European protection level, the Company will adopt the corresponding contractual clauses or will require them to adhere to the Privacy Shield.
· 5. Data conservation period
- As long as the contractual relationship exists. That is to say, while you are using our services or we, or the provider, are managing your requests.
- Until you revoke your consent or 4 years after your last interaction with Vedado Apartment (whichever comes first).
- As long as the contractual relationship with the organization you represent exists or until you notify us that you are no longer the contact person.
- Until you request their suppression.
· 6. Necessary and updated information.
All the required fields in the provided forms are marked with an asterisk (*). Therefore, if the information corresponding to any of those fields is not provided, this could entail the impossibility to provide the requested services. By clicking on the “REGISTER” button (or equivalent) included in the aforementioned forms, you state that the information and the data that you provide are correct and true.
In order for the information provided to always be up to date and so that it does not contain any errors, please remember to inform us as soon as possible of any changes and rectifications of your personal data that occur, by using the following email address email@example.com. You will also be able to update the information in your account on your private area in the Website.
· 7. Rights of data subjects
We hereby inform you that you can exercise the following rights:
- You have the right to access your personal data in order to know which data is being processed and which operations are being carried out with them.
- You have the right to rectify any inaccurate personal details.
- You have the right to suppress your personal data, when possible.
- You have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, when the accuracy, lawfulness or the necessity to process the data are doubtful. In which case, we will be able to keep them in order to file or defend any claims.
- You have the right to oppose to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis allowing us to process them, as previously included, is the legitimate interest. Vedado Apartment will stop processing your data unless it has a legitimate interest to do so or unless it is necessary to defend a claim.
- You have the right to data portability, when the legal basis allowing us to process them, as previously included, is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- You have the right to withdraw the consent given to Vedado Apartment.
You will be able to exercise your rights at any time and for free by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the right you wish to exercise and your identification data.
We also inform you that you have the right to file a claim to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the law regarding data protection has been broken when processing your personal data.
· 8. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
Vedado Apartment uses all reasonable efforts to keep your personal information processed through this tool confidential. Vedado Apartment keeps a high level of security in order to protect the personal data from accidental losses and accesses, unauthorized disclosure or processing, in view of the status of the technology, its nature and the risks to which the data are exposed. However, we cannot be held responsible for how you use the data used in Vedado Apartment (including the user log and the password) beyond our tool, Website or Apps.